Insurance Companies Require Documentation
I am pleased to be able to announce that I am contracted through many of the insurance companies that Washington State has to offer. I provide the referrral/prescription form (required by insurance companies) that your medical doctor, naturopath or chiropractor will need to submit to me to expedite your treatment.
Including this required documentation, will prevent requests for updated prescriptions and will ensure that you as members, will receive your treatment in a timely manner.
The Following Is A List For Massage Therapy Prescription Requirements
- Member/Patient Name
- Prescribing Provider Name
- Prescribing Provider Office Address/Phone Number
- Prescribing Provider NPI Number
- Diagnosis (ICD-10 Code)
- Dr. Signature & Date
- Frequency Of Treatments - To Include:
Start Date & End Date
Number Of Visits Allowed
The Insurance Companies That I Am Contracted With Are As Follows:
- Department Of Labor And Industries
- First Choice Health Network
- Great West Healthcare
- Group Health (Out Of Network)
- Lifewise Healthcare of Washington
- Premera Blue Cross
- Secure Horizions
- Uniform Medical
- United Health Care
- All Automobile Insurance With An Open Claim
I recenty completed the medical massage program offered through LMT Success Group in Costa Rica. I gained invauluable injury treatment knowledge as well as a rejuvination of self. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to sharing these techniques with you as I help you journey through your healing process.
Who Would Benefit From Medical Massage?
- A Motor Vehicle Accident Victim
- Someone Suffering From A Sports Related Injury
- Someone Suffering From A Repetative Strain Injury
- Someone Suffering From Postural Distortions Due To Genealogy Or From Birth.
Did You Know...
If you've been involved in a motor vehicle accident, your Personal Injury Protection (P.I.P.) insurance will cover you for medical massage therapy treatment without any penalty on your insurance rates.
All you need is a prescription from your physician and your claim number.
Contact me for more information or to schedule your first appointment: (425) 259-6962