Insurance Companies Require Documentation
I am sadly announcing that I am no longer choosing to be contracted through many of the insurance companies that Washington State has to offer. I will, however, provide the form (required by insurance companies) that your medical doctor, naturopath or chiropractor will need to submit to your insurance company for a "super bill". Where you can obtain reimbursement from them directly if allowed by your coverage plan.
As of January 2019, I will only be accepting PIP (Personal Injury Protection) and L&I claims.
The Following Is A List For Massage Therapy Prescription Requirements For Reimbursement
- Member/Patient Name
- Prescribing Provider Name
- Prescribing Provider Office Address/Phone Number
- Prescribing Provider NPI Number
- Diagnosis (ICD-10 Code)
- Dr. Signature & Date
- Frequency Of Treatments - To Include:
Start Date & End Date
Number Of Visits Allowed
The Insurance Companies That I Am Contracted With Are As Follows:
- Department Of Labor And Industries
- Automobile Insurance With An Open Claim (PIP)
I completed the medical massage program offered through LMT Success Group in Costa Rica in September of 2011. I gained invauluable injury treatment knowledge as well as a rejuvination of self. It was a wonderful experience and I look forward to sharing these techniques with you as I help you journey through your healing process.
Who Would Benefit From Medical Massage?
- A Motor Vehicle Accident Victim
- Someone Suffering From A Sports Related Injury
- Someone Suffering From A Repetative Strain Injury
- Someone Suffering From Postural Distortions Due To Genealogy Or From Birth.
Did You Know...
If you've been involved in a motor vehicle accident, your Personal Injury Protection (P.I.P.) insurance will cover you for medical massage therapy treatment without any penalty on your insurance rates.
All you need is a prescription from your physician and your claim number.
Contact me for more information or to schedule your first appointment: (425) 259-6962